Mostly, photos from life with my bride, our children, and our friends and family.
Sunday, June 26, 2005
Self Portrait Our Alaska cruise began in Seattle. Anticipating the food awaiting us on board, we took a long run the day before leaving. We never could find the famous Space Needle.
Um, Jay, the space needle was probably taken down for cleaning. They do that once in awhile. Did you happen to catch the statue of Lenin in Ballard? I haven't talked to you in ages. Good to see your Blog. I have a meager blog I never use, but it is something. Good to see ya.
1 comment:
Um, Jay, the space needle was probably taken down for cleaning. They do that once in awhile. Did you happen to catch the statue of Lenin in Ballard?
I haven't talked to you in ages. Good to see your Blog. I have a meager blog I never use, but it is something. Good to see ya.
Michael Hokema - TMC '90.
Post a Comment