The girl and I spent the better part of an afternoon exploring Point Lobos Reserve. We saw--and heard--sea lions, watched harbor seals up close, wet our feet in ice-cold sea water, and hiked tidepools filled with crab. I've wondered more than once what memory, if any, she'll have of the trip. No doubts about mine.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Tidepooling at Point Lobos Near Carmel
The girl and I spent the better part of an afternoon exploring Point Lobos Reserve. We saw--and heard--sea lions, watched harbor seals up close, wet our feet in ice-cold sea water, and hiked tidepools filled with crab. I've wondered more than once what memory, if any, she'll have of the trip. No doubts about mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She'll remember...believe me...how fun for you both! Those are very special days. I have no memories like that...my dad was always too busy trying to make a buck, and pretty much lost us (my sisters and me). He tried to make up for it many years later, but unfortunately, those years are gone.
Good for you!!!
Post a Comment